About Lukas Magnusson
- Full Time Realtor; Arizona license since 2001
- Moved to Scottsdale 32 years ago
- FAA Certified Drone Pilot (click here to view aerial tour)
- Former CPA: contracts, negotiations, financial/pricing/tax analysis
- General contracting - luxury home
- To justify a 6% commission, agents tout marketing efforts that do nothing to sell homes.
- Buyers have two primary concerns: price & features. Sellers need to beat the competition in those areas.
- Lower commissions are the best way to best the competition on price, without impacting your wallet.
- Commission for a $500,000 home is $15,000; I don't need that to be paid very fairly.
- My clients come first. I prefer to direct 30% of the commission to cover their closing costs & prepaids.
- As my Zillow reviews attest, I represent my buyers with fantastic results
- Graduated from Arizona State in 1992; B.S. accounting
- Ernst & Young, CPA & Auditor/Consultant
- Proud Father to Shane (20) and Patrick (17)
- Desert Mountain resident and golf addict.
- Played for ASU's hockey team & the IHL Phoenix Roadrunners. Still love to skate